We aim to cater for the needs of all our guests who visit our establishment. We are a pub with a restaurant and five en suite bedrooms - one single and four double. We are situated in the beautiful village of Tintinhull next to the National Trust gardens.
• Local transport is limited but there is a bus service to Yeovil (the main town 5 miles away) and surrounding villages.
• We have details of local taxi firms.
• There are two main train stations situated in Yeovil approximately 20 minutes away by car.
• We have a simple web site.
• We can be contacted by phone or email (details below)
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• There is ample free parking in our large tarmac car park.
• We offer assistance with luggage.
• The entrance from the car park is via a paved path and either via four steps or a pathway which lead into the bar/restaurant area.
• We have a large garden which has ample seating for guests.
• The garden, path and car park are lit at night.
• Water is provided for dogs.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Entrance is into bar area and restaurant.
• Staff are on duty at all times to welcome guests. Guests complete a short registration form on arrival.
• Guests are escorted to rooms and facilities explained.
• Rooms are accessed via a staircase which consists of fifteen steps.
This is carpeted and has hand rails and lit by electric lighting.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
• The bar and restaurant area is fully carpeted except for a strip around the bar which is wooden flooring. We also have a conservatory which is used as part of the restaurant this has a tiled floor.
• Access to the conservatory is via three carpeted steps. A ramp is available for wheelchair access.
Public Areas - WC
• There are public toilets accessed from the bar area via three carpeted steps. A ramp is available for wheelchair access.
• There is a disabled toilet which also contains baby changing facilities.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Lounges, Take Away & Cafe
• Breakfast is served in the restaurant area.
• Background music is played in the public areas.
• Full waitress service is available.
• Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and all other diets are catered for.
• It is non-smoking throughout the premises.
• Smoking is permitted in the garden areas.
• An iron and ironing board is available for guest use.
• The nearest shops are in the village of Martock approximately 2 miles away.
• There is ample seating in our beautiful gardens.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
• The conservatory can be used for private functions to a maximum of 40 people.
• All five bedrooms are on the first floor.
• All have secure lockable doors.
• Televisions all have remote controls.
. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities.
. All rooms have a hairdryer.
. Broadband available in all bedrooms.
• A bell is provided in the corridor to call for assistance.
• Carpets are all fitted short pile, with linoleum floor covering in the bathrooms.
Grounds and Gardens
• We have a large garden with trees, shrubs and flowers with ample seating areas.
• Mobile phone reception is poor in the downstairs areas. Guests are welcome to use our land-line.
• Address: 14 Farm Street, Tintinhull, Somerset BA22 8PZ
• Telephone: 01935 823341
• Fax: 01935 825786
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.thecrownandvictoria.co.uk
• Hours of operation: Arrivals 11.00 am - 9.00 pm departures by 10.30am (other times by arrangement)
• Emergency number: 999
• Local accessible taxi numbers: 01935 829289 & 01935 827799
Situated in the heart of Tintinhull, Somerset
Why not come over for Sunday lunch and sit in our peaceful gardens or enjoy a nice cold pint at our friendly bar.
The Crown & Victoria is a family orientated pub
All of the food that is used in the preparation of their carefully thought out menus is organic, and sourced locally.
Featured in the Michellin eating Out in Pubs Guide
Mark Hilyard and Isabel Thomas have worked very hard over the past few years to offer culinary delights at affordable prices.
If you are interested in booking a room, reserving a table or for any other enquiry, please do give us a call...
Tel: 01935 823341